If you load on an XL650 you have probably encountered the annoyance of spent primers bouncing off the Spent Primer Cup and ending up on your reloading bench or floor.
The DAA XL650 Primer Output Tube Assembly puts an end to that problem by attaching directly over the spent primer exit window, and ensuring that spent primers have only one place to go – down the tube!
The assembly is supplied with a 120cm (4ft) long PVC flexible tube, which will allow you to collect your primers in a container or bottle resting on the floor or attached anywhere under your press.
The assemble includes:
- A 120cm (4ft) long PVC flexible tube
- A Delrin machined adaptor plate to fit to your XL650
- Two longer 8-32 screws to replace the original ones on your Dillon
1. Remove your spent primer cup (part 16211) and spent primer cup bracket (part 16209) by unscrewing the two primer cup bracket screws (part 14689)
2. Detach the PVC pipe from the adaptor. This makes it easier to assemble the adaptor. Pull the pipe firmly to detach
3. Using the provided longer screws, attached the Delrin adaptor plate to the same mounting holes just vacated. Note that the part is directional – hold it so that the output hole lines up correctly with the exit window of the primers (the pipe mounting point will be on the side closest to you)
4. Reattach the PVC pipe, and run it down to a collecting container. You can consider drilling a hole through your workbench to run the pipe vertically down
This assembly is designed to fit current XL650 models. It will not fit units made prior to 1997. (if your 650 has the blue plastic Spent Primer Cup – it is current and will fit)
We carry a wide variety of high quality reloading equipment and components for shooting enthusiasts across Canada as well as factory and remanufactured ammunition.
"I have shot over 10,000 rounds of WASP 9mm without any issues. Excellent ammunition."
As active members in the shooting sports in Alberta , we at WASP Munitions understand the need for quality and economical products for the the shooting and reloading enthusiast.
WASP Munitions is a Canadian privately own and operated company located in Sylvan Lake Alberta. We strives to have 100% customer satisfaction. From competition shooting to plinker , we strive to make every shot count.
WANT TO PICK UP YOUR ORDER AND SAVE ON SHIPPING?
You can place your order online and select “local-pick up” for shipping option during the check out process.
You will be notified by email when your order is ready for pick up. (Approximately 3 business days)
Once your order is processed and you have been notified, it will be ready for pick up at Western Mobile and Office Depot in Sylvan Lake. (5004 46 Steet Bay 6) during their regular business hours , Monday-Friday 11:00-3:00.